W&M Sprinkler Co., Inc. is a full-service fire protection contractor with complete design, installation and fabrication capability that has been in business for over 20 years and offers a challenging work environment.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
W&M Sprinkler Co., Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for our Service Coordinator position. Service Coordinators are responsible for scheduling and coordination of jobs and general support for the service department. This position will correspond with other Company locations and customers.
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator position include:
- Schedule Fitters for Service and Contract work.
- Responsible for allocating manpower appropriately to get the work done.
- Customer Service for internal and external customers.
- Stage material for the jobs.
- Monitor, track, and repair sprinkler equipment.
- Assist with the billing of sprinkler work.
- Answer overflow customer calls.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Good oral, written and telephone skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures and regulations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED with an Associate's Degree preferred
- Two years' experience in an administrative setting or equivalent combination of education and experiences
- Prior experience in the Fire Protection industry a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Office environment - moderate noise
- Mostly sedentary role with the need to move about the office to copy, scan, fax and file
- Will require opening of heavy file cabinets with bending, stooping or kneeling to file
- May require light to moderate lifting
- May require working on computers or phones consistently throughout the day
- May require traveling to work sites for visits, which may consist of dusty and moderate to loud noise conditions